N/APosted on - 09/02/2012
I have windows XP installed on my network PCs and want to enable CD auto play over Remote Desktop; does someone know how to achieve this? Any kind of help regarding autoplay over rdp would be appreciated.
How to enable CD autoplay over rdp in Windows XP?
Hello Joey keen,
For enabling your CD auto play you have to follow the steps. Those steps are discussed below.
1. Right click on your my computer.
2. Then click on properties.
3. In Hardware tab click on the Device manager.
4. Then expand CD drives.
5. Then right click on CD drive and click update driver.
6. Check whether your problem solved or not.
If the problem is solved then you work is finished.