N/APosted on - 11/05/2014
How do you embed a video player in a webpage so that people could click and watch selected videos at a particular webpage? I would like somebody to kindly provide me with the procedure, code and any other requirements needed to achieve this objective. How can I make sure that the link to the video is not broken after a few months? Thank you.
How to embed video player on a webpage
Hi Harvey D Olson,
To embed a video player into a web page is not a very complicated task. The following steps will help you embed a video player into your web page:
1. Visit this website: http://www.cincopa.com/media-platform/features/embed-video
2. Once on the site, Click the orange 'Start Now' button (color may vary, may be blue, etc.).
3. You will now be asked to choose a skin for your video player. Please select the skin you like best from the list provided.
4. Once the skin you desire is chosen, please click 'Save and Continue'
5. On the next page, you will be asked to create a free account. Please enter your email address, the password you wish to use on cincopa and your first and last names.
6. Once you are signed up, you can upload the videos/images you need to be displayed on your web page.
7. After uploading your files, the website will automatically generate the code you need to embed the player on your web page.
Once you select where to place the video player, you are done. You have now successfully embedded a video player into your web page.