N/APosted on - 11/13/2014
I need to develop slides for a PowerPoint presentation. What I need to know is this, how can I include a video file in the slides and have them played at a particular point during the presentation? I would like the video to be trigger by a mouse action. How can I make this to happen?
How to Embed Video File in a PowerPoint Slide
How are you. Here is one way you can do this:
1. Select the slide you would want to use. After that Click on the slide you would like to embed the video in, this will open it in the main screen.
2. Click on the arrow placed right after the Video option. You can find it on the insert tab on the top.
3. Choose the Video from files. When chose the downward arrow right next to the Video option, you should be given with several more options. Just for this method, you need the video from the file.
4. Locate the file you want to insert from the file location on your computer
5. Finally Click on the Insert button. Just In the lower right corner of the "Insert Video" option box, there should be a button called Insert. Click this and your video is embedded in the slide.