N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
I have upgraded my desktop PC to Windows 7 and so, I also want to update the graphics card. I have bought a compatible graphics card but didn’t know how to activate it on computer? How do I update my graphics card Windows 7?
How Do I Update My Graphics Card Windows 7 Operating System?
To update and install the graphics card:
1) Turn off the computer and open the CPU where graphics card is present.
2) Replace the graphics card with the new one in the appropriate slot.
3) Assemble the screws of the PC tightly.
4) Turn on the computer.
5) Now, go to Start, and then Control Panel.
6) Click on Hardware and Sound > Device Manager.
7) Now, expand the Display Adapters option.
8) You will see the installed graphics card. Right-click on it, and click on Properties.
9) The Device Status will tell whether it is working or not.