N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
Hi everyone! I have a Samsung S3 that has begun to hang due to a lot of data stored on it. I want to shift all the files to my laptop. Guide me on how do I transfer photos from Samsung phone to computer?
How Do I Transfer Photos From Samsung Phone To Computer?
The two procedures to transfer the data to your PC are as follows:
i. Via USB
• Connect your mobile to the laptop using USB that came with the phone.
• Swipe the notification bar on your mobile downwards and tap ‘USB Connection’ option.
• Choose the Media Device (MTP) to share photos, videos, files, etc.
• From the bottom of your computer screen, search Samsung S3 from the sequence of available devices.
• Create a folder where you want to save the photos on computer and click on Import.
ii. Via Share Shot
• Connect your mobile to the system’s local Wifi router by choosing the connection from the notification panel on your phone and entering the password to access the network.
• Turn on the ‘Wi-Fi Direct’ toggle under More Settings in the Setting option to scan for the device with which you want to connect.
• Go to the Camera > Settings > Shooting Mode >Share Shot
• Tap on the Share icon (a photo with two arrows), and select the computer to which you want to transfer photos.