N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
I have a lot of data to share among many people and I am running out of time and bucks. I am so messed up that I ain’t getting anything at ease. Kindly let me know, how do I transfer large files over the internet?
How Do I Transfer Large Files Over The Internet For Free?
You can easily use the below mentioned two ways to transfer any size file over the net, and that too for free!
1) Using the cloud storage device
• It is an online storage that lets us store our data to be accessed from anywhere where there is an internet connection.
• To share the data, links are created for the particular file to be sent to a person’s mail that can download it from the cloud using the link.
• The various cloud storage services available to use for free are Google Drive
2) Using the file-sharing service
• These are good for one-time transfer. You should avoid sharing sensitive info through this medium since the online service is not in your hands and you never know who is at fraud.
• In this procedure, all you have to do is to create a Zip file of all the multiple documents that you want to share, and upload it to create a link, and then send via your Email account.
• Below are the top file-sharing sites: