N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
I have been syncing my iPhone to my laptop from a while but got no success. I have tried every means I was aware about. I need it urgently. If anyone could tell me how do I sync my iPhone with my computer?
How Do I Sync My Iphone With My Computer Directly?
You can synchronize your iPhone with your new computer in the following way:
1. Authorize your device to use your Apple ID from the iTunes store. Select the active system from the top right corner of the iTunes store, and choose Authorize this computer.
2. Plug in your iPhone to the PC using the USB cable that came with your mobile.
3. Select the iPhone from the iTunes list of sources.
4. Name your phone in the Set up your iPhone pane.
5. Decide whether you want to sync your iPhone data including contacts, calendar, account, etc. automatically or manually, and then click on Done.
6. The summary will display on screen. If it doesn’t, check and make sure your iPhone is selected in the source list, and then click on the Summary tab at the top.