N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
I have been appointed as an assistant manager in a company and so, all the crucial updates about events and meetings are scheduled by me. I have to pass it on to all the employees in one go. How do I share my Outlook calendar with other individuals?
How Do I Share My Outlook Calendar With Other People?
You can share your calendar on Outlook by two ways:
1) By Email • Go to the Home pane, and click on Email Calendar in the Share group.
• Choose the calendar that you want to share.
•Select the range of date you want to include.
•Check one or more option from the window that appears, click OK.
The Email will arrive in the recipient’s inbox with a calendar snapshot in the body and an attachment of the schedule sent.
You can edit the preview picture if required to highlight the important days.
2) Using the Microsoft Exchange Server account
• On the Home tab, click on Share calendar under the Share group.
• Enter the name of recipient with whom you want to share the calendar within the To box.
• Select any other options from the display that you want to permit.
It is only applicable to people who have Exchange account. One can view the calendar only if he/she has the permission.