N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
Hi guys! I recently bought an HP printer for home use. As said by the shopkeeper, it also has the wireless connection feature. I don’t know how do I setup my wireless printer and enable the corresponding function?
How Do I Setup My Wireless Printer To The Laptop?
Following are the three ways to establish a connection between your printer and the device:
• First, connect your printer to the home network via an Ethernet or by using network name and password. The process varies from model to model.
• Now, go to the Control Panel on your PC.
• Click on Devices and Printers > Add a printer
• Select the printer connected to your network from the list, and follow the prompts to correctly install the drivers.
You can also share the printer among computers using the following procedure:
• In the Control Panel, click on ‘Network and Sharing Center’.
• Expand the ‘Private’ settings under the Advanced sharing option.
• Turn on the printer sharing by selecting the checkbox, and click on Save Changes.
• Select ‘Devices and Printers’ in the Control Panel again.
• Go to the Printer properties by doing the right-click on the desired printer.
• Click on ‘Sharing’ and tick the ‘Share this Printer’ checkbox.