N/APosted on - 08/05/2016
I have been working on an Excel document that has got corrupted out of nowhere. My laptop is operating properly and has no viruses. Please suggest some methods on How do I recover an Excel file? Any help will be appreciated.
How Do I Recover An Excel File That Was Corrupt?
Here’s the complete procedure of how to repair a corrupted Spreadsheet:
• Open the Excel version that you have.
• Now, go to File menu > Open.
• Select the location and folder that contains the corrupted file.
• Expand the drop-down list near the Open button and select Open and Repair.
• Pick Repair to extract the maximum lost data.
• If the Repair option is not visible, pick Extract Data to get back the values and formulas from your workbook. You can also Auto Recover your data by doing the following:
• Go to File > Option > Save and change the Auto Recover Settings to every two minutes from the default setting of ten minutes.