N/APosted on - 07/30/2016
Hi. I have started using MS-Word. I want to access my friend’s Word document and there is a password on it. So can you please me by letting me know the steps as to how do I open a password protected Word document? Thanks in advance.
How Do I Open A Password Protected Word Document
Hi. The steps to be followed as to how do I open a password protected Word document are as follows-
1) Open the Word document
2) Enter the password
3) Click on enter 4) If you do not remember the password, it can be reset by following the below-given steps:
• Download the Word password remover or refixer tool on your PC and then install it
• Open the password protected file in MS-Word
• Click on start menu
• Then recover the password by following the instructions as mentioned
• After the password is recovered, enter the password to unlock the Word document
• You can also click on the remove password option to remove the password
• Now that the password has been removed, the document can be opened without any password
Hope we helped.