N/APosted on - 08/01/2013
How do I go about changing the js menu transparency on my site To semi transparent because it goes along with the style of the page and would flow with it right. I can't figure out how exactly to do it though.
If anyone could give me some help I would greatly appreciate it.
How do I make changes to the Js menu transparency?
You can adjust the Js menu transparency with the following ways:
Solution 1: Change the CSS settings
1) Go to the CSS file from the solution explorer of the source file
2) Type the following code:
filter: alpha(opacity = 50);
3) Navigate to the component by using 'element.currentStyle.hasLayout'
4) Set the 'hasLayout' value to true
1) Go to 'Panel' in Ubuntu software, switch 'Transparency' mode to 'ON'
2) Set the Transparency level by sliding the slider bar