N/APosted on - 03/25/2013
I have calendar CSV files from Outlook 2010 that I want to import to iCal. I have an iMac that has 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GT 640M Graphics Card and OSx Mountain Lion. How do I import CSV calendar Mac?
How do I Import CSV calendar Mac?
Try the directions below. I expect it works as i don't know what version of outlook you are using.
1. Download the .CSV file you want to import into Microsoft Outlook calendar onto your local hard drive.
2. Open Microsoft Outlook
3. On the menu bar at the top, select file, and then select import & export.
4. On the import & export window that opens, select import from another program or file. Hit next button at the bottom of the window.
5. One the new import & export window that opens, select comma separated
VALUES (WINDOWS). Hit NEXT button at the bottom of the window.
6. On the new IMPORT A FILE window that opens, hit the browse button.
7. On the new browser window that opens, go to the location where you
saved the.CSV file and select it. Hit ok button at the bottom of the browse window.
8. On the import a file window, I usually select replace duplicate from the items imported option as I sometime update the files during the year as things change. Hit the NEXT button at the bottom of the window.
9. From the new import a file window that opens, scroll to and select
calendar. Hit the NEXT button at the bottom of the window.
10. From the new import a file window that opens, hit finish.