N/APosted on - 11/20/2012
How do I create ppt 2010 hindi and arabic numerals? Changing the default language won't solve the language. MS word offers numerals per context. All I want is to have a few sentences written in arabic and hindi format.
How do I create ppt 2010 hindi and arabic numerals?
Follow the steps and hopefully your problem will be solved
1. Open power point and Right Click on the 'save' symbol displayed on the top left of the window and click on 'Adjust Fast Access Bar'
2. A dialogue will open and from this dialogue add "options" in your Fast Access bar/Quick Access Toolbar
3. After adding "Options" in your Fast Access bar, click on option and click on "Additional" or "Miscellaneous", whichever is being displayed under 'Language'.
4. Scroll down to where it says "Scroll Content" where you will get the numerals.
5. Choose between the options
Hope this helps.