N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
I have been updating Google calendars for all the upcoming events, but unfortunately I have a bad memory of remembering all the updates done. Since I regularly keep a check on Outlook Mail, is it possible to do Google calendar sync with Outlook 2007?
How To Do Google Calendar Sync With Outlook 2007?
Yes, you can easily keep a track of all your events and meetings through Outlook by subscribing to your Google calendar. Here is the process to do so:
• Log in to your Google calendar account. • In the left window, click the icon next to calendar that you want in Outlook as an Internet Calendar subscription.
• Select Calendar settings, and click on ICAL under Private address.
• Copy the link of the Web Address that appears to the Windows clipboard.
• Go to Accounts settings under Tools menu.
• Click New on the Internet Calendar pane.
• Paste the copied web Address here.
• Click on Add, and type the name of the calendar under Folder name that you want to appear in Outlook, and then click on OK.