N/APosted on - 08/25/2016
I want to download software on my device from Web Browser, but it states that I should turn off the Mcafee application for some time. Should I do this? If yes, how to disable Mcafee Internet security?
How To Disable Mcafee Internet Security Temporarily?
Here are the simple instructions that will let you turn off the Mcafee program up to the period you want.
• Open the Mcafee Security Control Panel by clicking on its icon on the bottom of your screen.
• Now, you will see that the real-time scanning, as well as the other features, are on. Turn off the real-time scanning.
• In the message prompt, select the time duration that you want it disabled.
• Click on the ‘Turn Off’ button.
• You can also disable the firewall in the same way. Note that it will only switch off Mcafee for the period you have chosen, but the program is still present on your PC.