N/APosted on - 08/25/2016
I want to learn the basics of creating a Website using HTML. I have gone through many online courses, but none of them offered what I needed. Please tell in brief, how to develop Web page using HTML?
How To Develop Web Page Using HTML On Windows Operating System?
You can make a web page without knowing HTML, but then you will encounter inevitable problems. However, with this basic introduction, you can start from the scratch:
1. Open ‘Notepad’ on your computer.
2. Type <html>. It tells the browser what language you are using.
3. Add heading of the page in between the <title> tags under the <head>.
4. Now, add a body to your page by writing the text between <body> opening and closing tags. You can also personalize the font, color, style, etc. of the text and the background both.
5. It also lets us add pictures and hyperlinks to our Web page.
6. Check all tags must have a closing tag.
7. Finally, save the document with .html extension.