N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
I am creating tables in DB2 database, and I have spent a large amount of time and hard work in it. I have entered an enormous amount of data in the table but I am not getting how to describe a table in DB2? Any help will be appreciated!
How to describe a table in db2?
Follow these simple steps to display the table in DB2:
1. Click on Start, and then Run.
2. In the dialog box that appears, type db2cmd.
3. The DB2 Command line processor will open.
4. Type the command ‘db2 connect to in order to connect to the database.
5. Now, type the command ‘db2 describe table ’ to view the table structure.
6. The desired results will be displayed on screen.