N/APosted on - 06/05/2013
Every time I open Google Chrome, search.snap.do always pops up. I always delete it.
But then, it also keeps on opening again every time I enter into Google Chrome.
Does any of you here knows how to delete history on snap.do?
I really want to get away with this one. Please help me.
Thanks in advance.
How to delete history on snap.do?
Here’s what you will have to do.
1. Close all browsers and Uninstall snap.do from Control Panel > Programs and Features. (The one with the annoying green smile. Lol )
2. Open Chrome and go to settings.
3. Click “Set Pages” under the “On startup”
4. Remove feed.snap.dp by clicking the “X” mark. (As shown above)
5. Click “Show Home Button” under Appearance then click Change.
6. Enter http://www.google.com instead of feed.snap.do and click OK to save changes. ( as shown above )
7. Click “Manager search Engines” button under Search.
Select any search Engines of your liking.
Select Web (search.snap.do) from the list and remove by clicking the “X” mark.
Hope this helps!