N/APosted on - 01/25/2013
I am creating bill receipt using Visual Basic.
I want to select the items in the list box and their price list in another box. At the end it shows the total. I don’t know how to bring prices of the related products from the other list automatically.
Please help to create a visual basic bill receipt.
How to create visual basic bill receipt
1. You will need to type it in the word, your company name, prices etc.
Select the alignment option that will move the text to the right side of the document.
2. Type a bold single line below your address info. Type the word invoice.
3. Insert <to> under the word invoice then type it in whenever there is sales the address and the date of sale.
4. Space to the bottom of the document (approximately four lines up from the bottom) and type another single line all the way across the document. This will separate the main body of the invoice, which you will use to itemize the description of goods and/or services that you are billing for from the total due.
5. Save the templates into your PC, then fill up each template every time there is a customer.