N/APosted on - 11/14/2014
I have seen several images on the internet having reflections underneath them. I do not know how they manage to achieve this feat. I am looking to do a similar design so that the images will all have reflections. How do you create reflect ion of images in Photoshop? Please give me a brief outline to help me fulfill this objective.
How to Create Reflection of an Image in Photoshop
Hello Amy G Thomson,
It is very easy to create reflection of an image in Photoshop. Some simple steps is used to create reflection of an image.
1. First step is copy a section of the image using marquee tool.
2. Click the Background layer, and then create a new layer (press Ctrl + Shift + N).
3. Use the move tool from the tool box. Select the Cut Out layer, and move the subject of your photo into the top of the document.
4. Right-click the Cut Out layer, and select Duplicate Layer.
5. Select edit. Edit > Transform > Flip Vertical.
6. Press V to activate the Move Tool, and tap the down-arrow key until the reflection of image is completed.