N/APosted on - 09/26/2011
I've create a brochure in Adobe Illustrator and after finalizing I have to give to printer pdf file, he is asking to me source file of pdf file can anyone of you tell me how can I create multiple paged pdf from illustrator, I'll be very thankful.
How to create PDF in illustrator
Saving an adobe illustrator file in the PDF file format will be a simple process. Use the following steps to save the document:
1. First, you will need to open the file that you want to save.
2. And then you will go to the file in the menu and click on it.
3. You will then choose the Save As or File option.
4. And then choose Save A Copy.
5. You will need to type the filename you want to use for that document, and then you will choose the location to save that file.
6. Next you will choose Adobe PDF (*.PDF) as the file format, and then click Save.
7. You can either choose a preset from the Adobe PDF Preset menu, or you can otherwise select a category from the list that is on the left of the dialog box and then customize the options.
8. Once you have done that, you will click Save PDF.