N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I want to copy my data from my Hard Drive to another Drive using a Disk Cloning Software. I am looking for an Application that can help me in copying the Data. How can I make an Exact Copy of Hard Drive in MAC OS X?
How To Create An Exact Copy Of Hard Drive In MAC OS?
If you are using MAC OS X, then you don’t have to download an Additional Software to copy the Data. The Disk Utility Program of OS X can perform this job. Follow these steps.
1) Attach the External Hard Drive to the Computer.
2) Open Disk Utility by navigating to “DiskUtility.app” through User, Applications, and then, Utilities.
3) A Window would pop up. Select the Drive in the “Source” from which you want to copy the Data.
4) Select the Destination Drive as well.
5) After that, click on the “Restore Button” which is present at the top.
That is all you have to do.