N/APosted on - 06/29/2014
I am trying to setup a personalized ringtone on my iPhone 5. I love that ios7 have more ringtone options, but it would be great if I can customize it. How do I create and add my own ringtone? Can you provide a step-by-step instruction on how making this possible?
How to create and add my own ringtone to iphone 5
For creating and adding your own ringtone on an Iphone 5, please make sure you complete the next requirements:
1. You must have a computer that runs either Windows or Mac
2. You must have iTunes installed
3. An iPhone connector cable is required
4. A copy of a song
If you meet all the above requirements, then we can proceed to these next steps:
1. Consider that you have a favorite song. You must load the song in the iTunes program, more exactly, in the Library. Doin this is very simple, just drag your song on the iTunes library window.
2. Once stored in the library, right click on it, then select Get Info from the drop down menu.
3. A new window will appear. Select the "Options" tab and then you will have a couple of settings that can alter your new ringtone. You can adjust your volume, maybe make it louder, you can choose the start time of the song and the end time, and also you can check the "Skip when shuffling" option so that whenever you're listening to music, it will the ringtone.
4. After you made all the necessary changes, you can right click on it and select the "Create AAC Version" option so that your iPhone will recognize it.
5. Once the conversion is completed, synchronize your new ringtone in order for it to appear on your phone.