N/APosted on - 10/08/2012
How to connect the WordPress Google followers? I would like to know if there are some ways of connecting the WordPress to some Google followers and so that I will be able to know how many people from Google are viewing my blog using WordPress. Just give me some advice regarding this matter.
How to connect the WordPress Google followers?
Here are the steps to add Friend Connect to your WordPress Blog.
2. Click on the “Set Up A New Site” button. This will walk you through a short process.
3. Upload files – canvas.html and rpc_relay.html to the root directory of your blog.
4. Get the code for the “Members Gadget”.
5. Go into WordPress Admin -> Design -> Widgets (this assumes you are using a widget enabled theme.).
6. Create a Text Widget, give it a title, and insert the HTML code into the Widget.
Now people can join your site as members. They can see other members on your site and meet them. You might want to consider adding some other Friend Connect Gadgets to the site now.