N/APosted on - 08/19/2016
I am tired of searching for a public Wi-Fi when I move out of home with my laptop. The more disgusting thing is that I have to do this even when I always have the data card on my smartphone. Please tell, how to connect to mobile hotspot?
How to connect to mobile hotspot in Android?
On of the most appreciated feature of today’s smartphones is the ability to act as a portable Wi-Fi router that lets you to access the internet on all other wireless network enabled devices. Follow the instructions below to set up and use the hotspot:
1. Go to Settings on your Android device.
2. You will see an option for Hotspot under Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. If
not, click on More, and look for ‘Tethering and Hotspot’.
3. From here, you can alter all sorts of settings, from changing the Mobile Network name to enabling a password and changing the network type.
4. After this, all you have to do is to activate it.
5. Most phones also have a checkbox at the Mobile Hotspot settings screen.
6. Once started, you can use it for your other gadgets, and it will notify you about all the devices running through it.