N/APosted on - 11/17/2013
Dear Teachyv Users,
I am using Vista 64 bit in my system, I am having a Gigabyte mouse and a GIGABYTE SIM software for managing and customizing the functions of the mouse. I need to know about, how to configure Gigabyte mouse using the mentioned software,
Please guide me,
John C Woodruff
How to configure Gigabyte mouse
Please follow these steps to configure your Gigabyte mouse:
1. If you have already installed the Gigabyte SIM software on your computer, you should see an icon in your desktop like this:
2. Then you should see the Gigabyte SIM icon in your taskbar (located beside the system clock) that looks like this:
3. Double-click the mouse icon to load the main software interface.
4. From the lower-right part of the interface, select the model of your Gigabyte mouse.
5. Then you are now free to configure the behavior of your mouse.
The interface has three parts:
A. Configuration of the buttons
B. Configuration for the mouse's scroll key
C. Configuration for the pointer
6. After setting up desired configuration, just click the Apply button then OK. Your Gigabyte mouse should function as configured.