N/APosted on - 05/05/2013
I'm thinking of how to configure cyber roam vpn setup effectively. What are the steps needed for this? Is there an access requirement for this? Please indicate complete procedure on how to configure cyber roam vpn setup without any glitches. I'm looking forward for your answers and recommendations. Thank you.
How to configure cyber roam vpn setup effectively?
Here is the step by step procedure to securely configure Cyberoam VPN client to Cyberoam for the remote access:
1. You need to create the connection, to do this go to VPN>IPSec Connection>Create Connection then fill-up all the required data seen in that screen.
Note: in the "Policy" choose "DefaultRoadWarrior"
2. After filling up the form, export the IpSec connection parameter just go to VPN>IPSec Connection>Manage Connection and select "Export" the pop-up window named "File Download" will appear. Save the file and mail it to the remote user.
3. Activate the connection and establish the Tunnel by VPN>IPSec Connection>Manage Connection. Click (X) under "Connection Status".
4. You can now configure the VPN Client. Launch the VPN client and select File>Import VPN Configuration to import connection parameter file with .Tgb extension that you will receive from the remote end.
5. Establish the connection. The VPN Client will automatically open the tunnel on the traffic detection. You can see the green light in the lower left of the screen indicates that the connection is successfully established.