Test your skills
How Can I change the name of Windows Administrator account.
Simply launch the Active Directory users and your system's snap in. Under the console tree, right-click the domain that has the group policy that you want and click Properties. Select the Group Policy tab and then click on the Group Policy object and click to Edit it. Expand the following: Computer Configuration> Windows Settings> Local Policies > click Security Options. On the right pane of the window, double-click Accounts and then change the Administrator Account name. Tick the Define this Policy check box and type a name that for the Administrator account.
Click the OK button. Double-click on Accounts and then change the name of the Guest Account. Tick the Define this Policy Setting check box. Type a name for the Guest account and then click on OK button. Close the Group Policy Object Editor Snap in. Close all the Active Directory window.
Assuming that you are using windows 7, follow these steps:
1. Open local Security Editor
2. In the left, select and expand local policies and click on security options.
3. In the right side, right click the Accounts: Rename administrator account and select properties from the drop down menu.
4. Type your desired name in the box. Then simply click ok. And that’s it.
Hi this is simple task if you follow the instructions give below.
1. Go to start.
2. Select control panel.
3. Click the user accounts options.
4. Choose the option called change an account.
5. Once you clicked it, select administrator or whatever the account that you want to rename.
6. After you clicked it you can see lots of options that you can change.
7. In this select change the name option.
8. Type the name whatever you to display.
9. Finally click change name.
These are the procedures that you have to change the user names. That’s all. Thank you.