N/APosted on - 12/26/2012
Hi to everyone,
How to change my desktop hand icon Mac? I am using Mac operating system with my boss’ laptop; I am encoding important data and invoices. I would like to change an icon in a specific folder and application in the desktop but how? Well, I’m not used with Mac OS. I need some advice.
Your suggestion is very much welcome.
How to change my desktop hand icon Mac?
To change the icon just follow these steps.
1. Right click on the icon and get info on the folder.
2. You will see at top left corner a small icon of the folder.
3. Click on the icon and you will see the blue outline around the folder.
4. If you want to change with any other icon just select that icon and press Ctrl + C.
5. Click on the folder which you want to change and press Ctrl + V.
6. If you want to edit it then Ctrl + C and paste it in the clipboard and edit it.
7. Now go to the folder and select it and press Ctrl + V.