N/APosted on - 11/03/2012
How to change the HTC smart font? This new smart phone is not easy to deal with but I’m willing to learn and explore the amazing features.
I would like to ask some of your help on the process of changing font style in my HTC mobile phone.
Waiting for your support, thank you.
How to change the htc smart font?
I am showing you how to change the default android font with a custom font. Firstly you have a rooted HTC Smartphone.
Now Follow the steps below:
1. Copy the Font Package to Your SD Card then reboot your HTC Smartphone in recovery mode.
2. Select Install zip from SD card and select the font package .zip file from your SD card.
3. When installation is complete then restart your HTC Smartphone.
4. Then Install the downloaded font changer application in your smartphone. Now you have successfully install the zip file and application to your smartphone.
Follow the steps to change fonts:
1. Run font changer application and you will see many fonts listed there.
2. Select the font which you like, Preview will also show.
3. Then press yes and again press yes when ask to restart your Smartphone.
4. When your restarted you will see that system fonts changed.