N/APosted on - 10/08/2012
How to change galaxy s2 small icons? Is it possible to be changed and replaced by medium or large size icons? I hope there is a way to configure the setup that will enable the user to choose the icon size they wish to use. Give me a step by step process on how can this be done successfully. Thank you.
How to change galaxy s2 small icons?
All you got to do is follow this:
1. Download "Go Launcher EX” from android market into your phone.
2. Install it after a successful download.
3. Press "Home" and choose "Go Launcher EX" and not the usual "Samsung Home"
4. Press Left key then there will be a dock that will come out.
5. Choose Preference > Visual Settings>Icons
Now, you could freely choose your customize icons’ size, base, and a highlight color.
Note: You could also download free Go Launcher EX themes that will suit your persona and that will give you more choices of icon style.
I hope this one would help.