N/APosted on - 12/04/2013
My iBooks application in my iPad has pointed itself to the US store. My Apple ID is of UK, so I would like to change settings of iBooks also. How can I do that? Please help, I am not able to buy anything.Also tell me if there is any option for auto scrolling in iBooks?
How to change country settings in iBooks
The steps to change the country settings in the iBooks are as follows:
1) Sign in the iTunes account in your device
2) Click 'Settings', go to 'iTunes and App Stores'
3) Click 'Apple ID', select 'Country/Region'
4) Change the value to the desired country and save the changes
To enable the auto scrolling option in iBooks follow the steps as mentioned below:
1) Check that you have the iBooks 3.0 version in the device
2) Click on the 'Font' tab on the top of the screen
3) Click 'Scroll' tab from the list
4) After the scroll option is selected, the auto scrolling is achieved for iBooks