How to Change BlackBerry Text Color in SMS?
Here's how to change the color of the text in your Blackberry.
- First press the "Blackberry Logo."
- Scroll down to the "Settings" icon with a picture of a small gear on it, using your track ball or track pad. Then click it.
- On the next choices, look for the "Options" icon and click it. It has an image of a wrench.
- Then look for "Theme" on the new choices. Click it once then it will be highlighted.
- Choose whatever theme you like, click it then a screen shot will appear on the lower part of the screen.
If you want additional themes, click on the "Blackberry Logo" while still in "Themes" menu. Choose "Download Themes" to get new ones. Note that fees or charges may apply for downloading additional themes.