N/APosted on - 01/06/2013
How to change and place annotations on avi file? In our designated offices in the company, we are assigned to change and place another annotation for those videos with avi file extension. The computer desktop Os is Windows Xp. Would you mind giving me some instruction on how to get this done correctly?
How to change and place annotations on avi file?
Hello Heather Carr,
Here is what I suggest you can do:
– Firstly, keep a backup of all the original videos at all times.
– When you need to add annotations, open Windows Movie Maker in Windows Xp.
– Import the video file and in the left bar of movie maker, click on “2. Edit Movie” and then “Make titles and credits”.
– Add the text you want and select the effects, there is a long list of them.
– When you need to change the annotations, follow the same procedure as above, but use a copy of original video that is without any annotations.