N/APosted on - 07/25/2016
I am dealing with Email messages that include data that never changes. I have thought of creating a particular Template for such Emails. I want to know how I can Create Email Template in Outlook.
How can a Novice user Create Email Template in Outlook?
This problem occurs with many people, and the Solution will also be helpful for them.
1) Open MS Outlook on your PC.
2) Click on the “New Email” in the New Group (Ctrl+Shift+M).
3) Now, Enter the Content in the body of the message.
4) After that, click on the File menu of the message window.
5) Click on the “Save as” option, and select Outlook Template.
6) Name your Template, and then, save it.
That is all you have to do.