How can I solve contact list problems with MSN 2011?
Hi Chiara Jones,
After installing Windows Live Messenger 2011, then your contact list isn’t showing, right?
Here are some few tips to retrieve lost contact list;
1. Make sure that you remember your log-in credentials such as Username and Password
2. If not, go to Microsoft website, hotmail, msn, live mail to retrieve your password. Answer the security question answer to reset your password.
3. Upon the upgrade, your contact list might have been blocked or deleted
4. Verify if your contact list if still stored in webmail. Log-in to people.live.com to check if still active
5. If not, you can re-store all of the contact list or your preferred email addresses. The steps to re-store are here: Navigational bar is located in the left and click on Manage, then restore your contact list.
These steps will restore your entire contact list back into your newly installed Windows Live Mail 2011.
Contact us again if needed.