N/APosted on - 05/01/2013
I have several DWG documents on a Mac but I am not able to open them whatsoever. I have tried to open the documents using a number of applications but they just can't open. The documents contain some architectural drawings that need to be used urgently. How can I open the DWG documents on a Mac computer? Thanks a bunch.
How can I open DWG documents on Mac OS?
You can use Microspot DWG viewer which is a software directed to Microspot MacDraft Professional which open AutoCAD files done on pc be opened on Mac computers. It makes users to easily navigate through their AutoCAD file through zoom and hand tools. The latest one will be best for you because it supports AutoCAD DWG/DXF files. You can see all layers in the document through the Layer palette once the AutoCAD file opens on the DWG Viewer. How to use your viewer?
– Take for example; construct a 2 by 2 inches square;
– With tool, circle by radius, draw a circle in the center of the square;
– Select both shapes and click accessory on the menu and click subtract parts;
– Do a pen fill color of white in the circle.
– Select, duplicate and flip square horizontally in line with the other making sure color of the line to the square are alike with fill color. Then drag and reshape image size then send to the back of the frame created and picture frame effect is then created. This will guide you to be able to do more.