N/APosted on - 10/12/2016
I have been using “Google” search engine for a long time now and have got acquainted with it but due to some problems in my browser, the default search engine got changed. How do I again set “Google” as my homepage?
How Can I Make Google As My Homepage?
In the following steps, I will be explaining to you how to set your default search engine to “Google” in Google Chrome:
1. Open ‘Settings’ in Chrome using the right-hand corner drop-down menu.
2. Click on ‘Manage Search Engines’ option in the “Search” sub-category.
3. Scroll down and add a new search engine named “Google”.
4. In keyword, preferably enter “google.com”.
5. In URL, enter https://www.google.com/.
6. Click on Done.
7. Then, again open the tab and scroll over to Google and make it default.