N/APosted on - 04/29/2013
I have been trying to get NX Player Mac working but to no avail. I keep getting the error message saying that Java is not installed. I have tried several times to run Java Runtime Environment but the problem still persists. What I am not sure of is whether the problem is with my computer or the player itself. Can someone tell me how to fix it and what connection Java has to this player? Thanks.
How can I get NX Player Mac working without errors?
Hello, Rodney B Hunter
I have read your issue about in NX Player that keeps getting a message error saying that Java is not installed.
There are two methods that might help you.
First Method :
If you doesn't have Java in your system. Install the Java.
1. Go here Java Downloads for All Operating Systems
2. Find the Mac OS X (10.7.3 version) then Click on it.
3. After you download the file. Double click the file to run.
4. You will a package icon, just double click on it to run the install Wizard.
5. Click Continue
6. On Standard Install on Macintosh HD display, Just Click the Install button
7. After the installation. Click Close to finish the installation process.
8. Restart your pc. Try now to run again the NX player and if the problem is solve.
Second Method :
If you have already installed the Java in your system, try to update the version of your current Java installed because maybe the old version is not compatible with the version of your NX Player. Here the instruction on how to update the Java in MAC OS.
1. Click the Java Icon under System Preferences to Run the Java Control Panel.
2. In the Java Control Panel, Click the Update tab and Click Update Now button.
3. Just Click Install Update.
4. Click Install and Re-Launch it.
5. After the installation, the Java will automatically will open in the system.
6. If Java does not run after the installation, you need to do it by manually by just clicking the Java Application.