N/APosted on - 08/24/2011
My Laptop where I am using Ubuntu operating system. Yesterday my friend come in my home and used my laptop. After he leave my home then I am use my laptop and open Ubuntu operating system.I am showing that my panel bar already removed from my laptop. Now I have faced some problem when I minimize any window.
How can I get my Panel bar?
How can I get my Panel bar in ubuntu?
It’s really easy to have a panel bar in ubuntu. It can be done in many different ways. Here is one Just follow these steps.
1. First Run this dialog box by pressing ALT+F2 button.
2. In this box click show list of known application. You will show a list of application.
3. Scroll down and Search for terminal menu in this list.
4. Open this terminal window and Run it for use this commands.
gconftool-2 — – shutdown
rm -rf ~/.gconf/apps/panel
every time you press enter for each command.
5. This is it. Now you have your panel. Just restart your computer.