N/APosted on - 03/20/2013
I’m facing problems with sending email over yahoo. Whenever I try to send any email, a box comes out and shows a message “yahoo standard flash uploader problem”. I think – the option is disabled. If I’m right, please tell me in detail so that I can enable it. If not, please tell me everything so that I can solve the problem.
How can I enable the yahoo standard flash uploader?
It seems that the problem is on your flash player. It most probably is out of date which is why it has a conflict with Yahoo’s webmail service. It would be best to update your flash version to make sure that it is not in conflict with Yahoo. To update your flash player, kindly follow the steps below:
– Go to http://www.adobe.com
– Go to Downloads and click Adobe Flash Player
– You may choose to download McAfee Security Scan Plus or not by checking/unchecking it
– Click on Download
– Once done, just run the software to update your Flash Player
– Restart your computer for the changes to take effect
Hope this helps,