N/APosted on - 03/23/2013
Thanks in advance
Robert l Mathis
You can make a custom dynamic stamp using the Acrobat. It was started on Acrobat 6. You also need an Acrobat Professional to create text field form tool when creating a dynamic stamp. To create a dynamic stamp, follow the instructions below: (The instructions are for Acrobat 8 but can also be used for earlier versions)
– [directory where you installed it]plug_insAnnotationsStamps[language]
– [user directory]Application DataAdobeAcrobat8.0Stamps
To create your own stamp:
1. Click Comments> Comments & Markup Tools> Create Custom Stamp
2. Select which file you want for your custom stamp. It can be on PDF, TIF, BMP. GIF, JPG, PNG, PCX format. It can also be DOC, XLS, PPT, Autocad drawing and a HTML page and more.
3. You can make your own category or select from the drop down list and then add a name for your stamp.
Once you selected the OK button, the stamp will be automatically created on the App Data directory. Launch the Dynamic .pdf on the location Acrobat 8Acrobatplug_insAnnotationsStamps[language] folder and then go to the page that has the automatically-generated text that you need.
Click Tools> Forms> Text Field tool.