N/APosted on - 01/28/2013
I am looking for a step by step instruction of converting a TIFF(Tagged Image File Format) file to a vector file using adobe illustrator cs3.
Please friends tell me how i achieve tiff vector using adobe software.
Thanks in advance.
How can i do tiff vectorize?
Here's how to vectorize tiff files:
1. Open your Adobe Illustrator cs3.
2.Click the File and Open keys to open the saved tiff file(s).
3. Click File then, click Save As.
4. Choose EPS (*.eps) file format in the Save as type box. This will convert the tiff to vector format.
5. You need to open the Neevia File Converter on the web.
6. Select EPS as the result format under Conversion Settings.
7. To find the TIFF file on your computer, click Browse.
8.Click Upload & Convert. You must wait for the message Your document has been successfully converted.