N/APosted on - 03/29/2013
I need your help as I am facing a problem. I need to create imap html. How can I create imap html in sharepoint 2010? Please, tell me in detail and of course step by step as I can learn it easily and do it smoothly.
Thanks in advance
How can I create imap html in SharePoint 2010?
Hi Jeffrey M Cardenas,
With Microsoft Sharepoint, you can easily handle internet websites and set up emails to communicate among team members and websites of other companies. To take advantage of this tool, you must configure the email settings properly. However,you need to have the administrative privileges to change the settings.
To change the settings follow the steps given below:
1. Launch the Sharepoint 2010
2. Find the "Central Administration" tab.
3. Click on the "System Settings."
4. Click on the "E-Mail and Text Messages tab and open it.
5. Open the "Configure incoming e-mail settings" by clicking it.
6. Allow the websites to receive emails by left clicking “Yes” next to ”Enable Incoming E-mails”
7. Enable the "Automatic Settings" mode by left-clicking on the checkbox found next to "Automatic"
8. In the “E-mail server display address” field, type in the name of the email server, in the section of “Incoming E-Mail Server Display Address”.
9. Click OK to save your changes.
10. Exit Microsoft Sharepoint.