N/APosted on - 07/27/2016
I have known that a user can insert Gantt Charts in Microsoft Excel. But, my Boss has asked me to add Gantt Charts in MS PowerPoint. I don’t know how I will do that. Someone, please tell how to Create Gantt Chart in PowerPoint?
How can I Create Gantt Chart in Powerpoint?
You can insert the Gantt Chart in MS PowerPoint. For that, you have to download a template.
1) Open 1) https://www.officetimeline.com/gantt-chart-template/free-gantt-chart-download.
2) You will find a Download Button.
3) Click on “Download Template Now.”
4) After downloading, perform the On-screen instructions to install it in your MS Office.
5) Open PowerPoint. Choose “Charts” in the “Insert” menu. 6) Select the desired Chart, and click on OK. 7) Fill the information, and save your Document.