N/APosted on - 06/26/2012
I am using Red hat 9.0 Linux. However, I do not know how to create a server using in Red hat 9.0 Linux? Can anybody tell me the process of make a server using in Red hat 9.0 Linux?
How to build up a server using in Linux Red Hat 9.0?
First there are few requirements that you need to fulfill in order to make a server.
1. Make sure that you have enough hardware that is capable of holding a server.
2. Make sure you have the right type of internet connection to use. A higher bandwidth connection is always appreciated for this purpose.
After that come the rest of the steps of setting up the server.
1. When you are done installing the RedHat form the CD, do the following
2. Go to Network Configuration.
3. Select the manual settings.
4. Select the configuration that says eth0
5. DHCP should be turned off. Do it if it is on.
6. Enable the Activate on Boot option.
7. Set the IP address values in the range.