N/APosted on - 02/09/2013
Hi Techyv Friends,
How AutoCAD binds JPEG images in the drawing & become a permanent part of drawing, like that of binding XREF. I am fresh to AutoCAD and I am unable to find it in AutoCAD Help, So Please do the needful for guiding me to get it done.
Thanks in Advance.
How AutoCAD bind jpeg images in the drawing
As far as I know, you cannot bind images. However, you can embed an image into AutoCAD as an OLE object.
These are the steps for this:-
1. Run INSERTOBJ command in AutoCAD.
2. Choose Create New option and select Paintbrush Picture.
3. Windows paint will open, now go to Edit menu > Paste From.
4. Select your JPG image file and close Paint.
5. Save your AutoCAD drawing.
You can simply do Copy /Paste. You can also do E-Transmit and your JPG will be bundled in the zip file.