N/APosted on - 01/10/2014
I want to know how I can add a watermark in PowerPoint 2007. Can someone please tell me the procedures on how to do it correctly? I need it for my school project. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
How to add a Watermark in PowerPoint 2007?
To add a watermark on your PowerPoint Slide, Follow the steps below:
1. Click the View menu and then select the Slide Master. And then choose your main or the first slide from the list on the left pane of the screen.
2. Select the Insert menu and then choose a clip art or picture as your watermark.
3. Browse On your computer for the clip art or picture that you wish to use for watermark.
4. When the clip art or picture was already inserted, click it to move or resize it accordingly.
5. When done resizing and moving the picture to its proper place, right-click on the picture and then select Format Picture…
6. The Format Picture dialog box will open. Select the Picture option on the left pane and then choose the Recolor option and click the drop-down arrow. Under Color Modes, select the Washout option or you can choose color option depending on your presentation.
7. Drag the sliders to adjust the Brightness and Contrast depending on your selected setup since the Washout option will fade the picture too much.
8. Lastly, send the picture object to the back to let the text boxes stays on top of the picture. To do this, right-click on the picture and then choose Send to Back and then Send to Back and then close the Slide Master. Your new watermark picture will appear on all slides.