N/APosted on - 02/25/2015
I really need to find out a software to add subtitles to my recently made video. The video is about 5 minutes long and I have spoken all over the video. I want to add English subtitles in the video at the bottom so that it would be easier to understand for those who face problem with pronunciation. Any software which can add subtitles to a video?
How to add subtitles to a video?
Yes, you can add the English subtitles to your video very easily. For adding the subtitles to your video, download the “Movavi Video Editor” software for the internet. After downloading, follow these steps to make a subtitled video for yourself:
· Firstly, install the “Movavi Video Editor” on our computer.
· After that, add your video which you want to edit.
· After this, click on the “Title” button to insert “Subtitles” into the video.
· Adjust the “Titles” by expanding the “Settings panel” of the “Editor”.
· Then, set the style for your caption according to your wish.
· If you want to add animation or background to your written text, then go to the “Settings panel”.
· Click “Save Movie” and select “Save as Video File”.
Hope this answer will help you a lot.